- PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY GENERALLY. We take measures to monitor and update our privacy and data collection and storage policies and procedures to consistently meet or exceed industry security standards.
- USA. Our servers are located in the United States. Any information collected through our Site is stored and processed in the United States. If you use our Site or otherwise provide us with information from outside of the United States, you understand that your data will be transferred to, processed and stored in the United States.
- Industry-Standard Protection. We utilize industry-standard security measures to safeguard the information we collect, maintain and use. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. However, we do not guarantee the performance or adequacy of such security measures.
- Limitation on Access. Access to any personal information we collect and store is generally restricted to those employees and/or contractors who require it to perform a job or other contracted function. We require vendors and contractors we work with to use reasonable, industry standard protocols to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of information.
- We do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of eighteen (18). If you are under 18, please do not use or website or provide personal information to us. If you wish to provide information to us and are under eighteen (18) years old, we first need verifiable parental consent. If we discover any personal information of children under eighteen has been collected without verifiable parental consent, we will immediately delete the information.
- Selling Data. We do not rent or sell your personal information to anyone. We may share your personal information with subsidiary companies within our corporate group.
- CALIFORNIA “DO NOT TRACK” DISCLOSURE. “Do Not Track” is a setting available in most web browsers setting that asks a web application to disable its tracking of an individual user. Given that there is not a uniform way that browsers communicate the “Do Not Track” signal, the Site does not currently interpret, respond to or alter its practices when it receives “Do Not Track” signals. At this time, we do not respond to Do Not Track signals. You can learn more about Do Not Track by visiting https://allaboutdnt.com.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE TO THIRD PARTIES. Some features on the Site may allow you to post or submit personal information that is made available to other users of the Site and our Services, and to third-party services. If you post or submit information using these features, any personal information that you include with the post or submission will be made available to other users of our Site and our Services, as well as to any users of third-party services to which the post or submission is directed. You include personal information in any posts or submissions using such features at your sole risk. We may allow you to select privacy options that limit access to some types of personal information that you post or submit using such features, but no security measures are impenetrable or perfect. Additionally, even in the event that information posted using such features may be removed, caching and archiving services may have saved that information, and other users or third parties may have copied or stored the information. We cannot warrant or guarantee that any personal information that you provide on and in connection with any such features will not be accessed, viewed, or used by unauthorized persons.
- SECURING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We do not collect payment information of any kind on this site. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site and/or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Unfortunately, however, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- PROMOTIONS; “OPT-IN/OPT-OUT” ELECTIONS. By filling out our newsletter form on the site, you are “Opting In” to receive communication from CCW to inform you of our services, new information or events we think might be of interest to you. You will have the opportunity to “opt-out” of this communication in the future, by “unsubscribing” or “opting-out”.
- YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION. You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.